Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CFW---Saturday

Sangster
    You can bet on that....And the First Liar don't stand a chance.... eek! eek!
    [ June 15, 2003, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Kindsvater Flat
    I got to much to clean up so no action shots until tonight or tomorrow. I also have some video. Quikshot made a killer night pass.

dossangers
    So what your saying they were all single runs? I thought there was bunch of match ups? what about billy b and t bag?

cal***boat
    Sangster were where on saturday ? I got pictures of the black hydro but never seen anybody around the boat.
    I wanted to meet you guys, maybe on the next go round.

Sangster
    We were workin the BBQ on Saturday

BigBoyToys
    I believe Quickshot took the King of CFW award... Laid down a smokin' pass!! Saw a few alcohol Hydros square off but got out of it.... JBG, as always, laid down some nice runs. Billy B and Acceptance had some nice stuff. BTW Billy, you won the award for Best Circle boat....hands down. And Acceptance, I hear tell that there are a few Norcal folks REALLY interested in you're boat....you should sell it soon.

Thunderbutt
    I can't beleave that we don't know what happen at CWF. Come on, fess up, did the south kick some ass or not? Billy and Acceptance, whats the scoop, I'm sure you didn't go there just to sell your boat.
    The people here at LOTO think I'm nuts when I tell them about the ***boats in Ca, North or south. So all I have to show is pictures from ***boat mag. ***boats here are all white and 35 feet long that someone else built.

BigBoyToys:
    I believe Quickshot took the King of CFW award... Laid down a smokin' pass!! Saw a few alcohol Hydros square off but got out of it.... JBG, as always, laid down some nice runs. Billy B and Acceptance had some nice stuff. BTW Billy, you won the award for Best Circle boat....hands down. And Acceptance, I hear tell that there are a few Norcal folks REALLY interested in you're boat....you should sell it soon. Hands down the king was Guru, whooped ass on everthing he wen't up against, & was pretty much out their most of the time.
    BTW- the only action that goes on during the day on Saturday is the formula wheel chair competition.
    So what are the official vote results?
    Morg.

Sangster
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118a_14-med.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118a_18-med.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/118a_13-med.jpg[/img]
    [ June 15, 2003, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12