Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone recognize this Cheetah Boat for sale?

phebus
    I don't know what the current price is on Phat Matt's 2002 24' Commander, but I'd have your friend check into it. Nice boat, with a killer stereo.

LAFD
    looks like kachina got a hold of it.

Beer-30
    At first glance, I thought it was the one that broke-up by way of a nose-stuff with those dumbasses way back when. I went back to look at the pics, but they are non-existent.
    When asking if anyone recognized it, I was thinking someone had put it back together! I don't recall it having that gel pattern, though.

moneypit
    That boat is way over priced the way it sits.. The paint dates that boat ALOT.
    I had a 2003 with a 496HO .. I think I paid new what hes' asking for his used. I sold it after only having it for a year. I wouldnt pay over 25 for it. IMO
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/84sh2.bmp

Big Warlock
    is that an older boat with a new gel coat?

yamakazi
    I have known that boat from day one. Don't be too harsh on the gel....it was designed by the (psycho) EX-wife . Anyways the current owner is the 2nd owner of the boat. He bought it from his good friend, they're both friends of mine. That boat has always been garaged and has never left Havasu from the day it left the shop. I've been on it many times and it is well maintained and actually a pretty fast, nice riding boat. The guy selling it is moving up to a deckboat, so if your friend is looking for something like this...it's a pretty good boat.

THE WIDGE
    Wow,
    Just checking out the forums like always and I see my boat. Like Yamakazi said, boat always garaged in Havasu. I didn't pic the colors, but I always get complements on the boat. Boat is in great shape, has every option avil at time of build. I'll try to post more pics.
    Thanks
    Does anybody recognize this boat?
    http://images.traderonline.com/EMedi...14000011_1.jpg
    I have a friend in the market for a $30k range ***boat and he found this on boat trader. Looks like a pretty okay deal. just wondering if anyone knows the boat, has seen it in person and has any good (or bad) things to say about it.
    Here's a link to the ad on boattrader: http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/3/87798603.htm
    Any other great deals out there in this range? he's looking for something in the $30k to $35k range and paying cash. wants to find something 2000 or newer with a decent looking gel, 23ft +, needs to go 60+mph.

monkey rage frank
    I also have known the boat from day one. Oh yea the flames, first time I saw the scetch I wasn't sure what to say so I didn't say anything. Despite the gel which really is'nt that bad the boat is in very good shape. The Widge and the previous owner have always taken great care of it. If your considering the boat you should defiently take a look.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast