Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: CFW.Farthesday who is going?

ACCEPTENCE
    69 Elim:
    we'll be there... as for what is vdcoa...
    he was refering to CVDCOA, or Classic V-Drive Club of America. the v-drive club will be there but all kinds of boats are welcome. Its just that in their newsletter they have been advertising it. Last year all kinds of boats came out, but mostly flats. Probably about 200 boats last year. Flats are good, we like flats!!! Especialy fast flats!!!

waterloged
    Yes I ment the V-drive club of America.

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
    What about auto parts stores.food stores, and hotels close buy? Can't wait to be back on the water.

HCS
    Ok..who's going?

HARDCORE-SKI:
    Ok..who's going? Ski - you going??? Wanna trade that tourney boat for a bad ass circle boat???
    ssmike

HCS
    ssmike:
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Ok..who's going? Ski - you going??? Wanna trade that tourney boat for a bad ass circle boat???
    ssmike I'm slow to respond.
    But, ya I'll be there. No boat trade right now I'm married to it.

hulshot
    Will people be stayin till Sunday? If so I might take a day trip up there to hang and BS. I hope there will be room for my boat, its big and it got a bigger blower and I promise it will do over 100 from end to end, conditions permitting. Havent been up there since Jan 1

BigBoyToys
    hulshot:
    Will people be stayin till Sunday? If so I might take a day trip up there to hang and BS. I hope there will be room for my boat, its big and it got a bigger blower and I promise it will do over 100 from end to end, conditions permitting. Havent been up there since Jan 1 yep, there will be lots of folks staying through Sunday (and beyond)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345