thanks steve....how have you been man? I will give you a call sometime soon or email you....you know more about this boat than anyone. I love it man....i devote a lot of my free time to learning about it. Thanks again for your help I hope you and your family are doing great.
It's all good, we're racing the boats just livin' the dream. We are in second place in points with the hydro. The safety collar Morg is talkin about is in good shape. one other thing that you might want to do, since the boat has been dry for a while, before you install the motor, while the rudder is out for stuffing box sealing, is to pull the prop shaft and lift the shaft log and re-silicone it to the floor, this will be a good time re-seal the shaft log and replace that hose. I didn't do that on a boat I was building one time, and guess what, it leaked and I had to lift the motor to do the job, it will probably save some headaches. I never put an edge on the plates, but the pedals and springs are in good shape, you'll just need to adjust them to your liking. Measure the throttle cable and get another one from Rex or Phil, that's why I left the cable so it could be measured. I've been looking and I haven't found any oil pans, all the ones I've seen are for jets. I don't have the right PTO button, or I would give it to you, all I have are the small ones, you need the '1340' I believe it's called. Any way I'll look forward to hearing from you and we can catch up STEVE