PDA

View Full Version : anyone going to be on the water this weekend?

robsformula
02-08-2006, 11:54 AM
Is anybody going to be on the delta this weekend? Weather is supposed to be in the high 60's to low 70's.

deltarat
02-08-2006, 12:17 PM
I think there might be a couple of us out on Sunday. Where are you launching?

diggler
02-08-2006, 12:38 PM
Terry, I'll try to not be late again. ha ha!

acatitude
02-08-2006, 12:51 PM
I think theres a few of us planning on a little testing on saturday the 25th????????????? dcbob had mentioned that date and I think id like to go do a little testing that day???? anyone else??

T-Bag'n
02-08-2006, 02:32 PM
I will be out on sunday in the new daytona and I'm pretty sure jetboatguru will be in his dcb. Launching out of B&W probably head to Garilc bros and tower park, not sure if anything else is open....

DCBob
02-08-2006, 06:32 PM
I think theres a few of us planning on a little testing on saturday the 25th????????????? dcbob had mentioned that date and I think id like to go do a little testing that day???? anyone else??
Ken, Rock-it is supposed to come down Sat the 25th or Sun the 26th. We are going to change some pulleys and stuff around (and get the good shit from the back of his truck and put it in the back of mine) I don't know if that will take all day or not, but as soon as he firms up and we figure out which day and how much time we'll need to make the changes, then I'll confirm up a junk test fest date/time. Can't wait :rollside: :rollside: :2purples: :2purples:

T-Bag'n
02-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Ken, Rock-it is supposed to come down Sat the 25th or Sun the 26th. We are going to change some pulleys and stuff around (and get the good shit from the back of his truck and put it in the back of mine) I don't know if that will take all day or not, but as soon as he firms up and we figure out which day and how much time we'll need to make the changes, then I'll confirm up a junk test fest date/time. Can't wait :rollside: :rollside: :2purples: :2purples:
I feel ya on the can't wait, what are you changing around??

DCBob
02-08-2006, 07:30 PM
I feel ya on the can't wait, what are you changing around??
Rock-it had the motor set on kill to try for a single eng cat speed record. I bought the boat before he had a chance to run it. I figure I should burn a couple of tanks before I'm ready for any speed records. If I can't get around Hulshots Greggor/wtwin rudes first then I'm just not ready yet :rollside: Anyway, dropping the boost down to around 9-10 lbs for a while and get some seat time. And then........ :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

T-Bag'n
02-09-2006, 08:35 AM
NICE, I just bought an 01' 26 daytona w/ a blown 555 and a b-max drive i have test drive time in it and thats it.. Spring is around the corner and I can hardly handle it!!!

DCBob
02-09-2006, 09:07 AM
NICE, I just bought an 01' 26 daytona w/ a blown 555 and a b-max drive i have test drive time in it and thats it.. Spring is around the corner and I can hardly handle it!!!
On the new purchase, it sounds like a whole bunch of us bought new junk :rollside: It's going to be a fun year going out and breaking it :rolleyes: J/K Can't wait to get out on the water and burn up some dinasours :D

robsformula
02-09-2006, 10:16 AM
deltarat, I might be out early Sunday for a bit. Breakfast or lunch with the wife and kids at Garlic Brothers or Bobs. Who knows

Obsessive Compulsive
02-09-2006, 07:43 PM
Going out on sat. from orwood. Maybe see some of you guys out there.

acatitude
02-09-2006, 09:40 PM
this saturday is out. any one up for the 18th next sat if good weather??? ill go again on 25th also Bob

hulshot
02-09-2006, 10:37 PM
I am all about going out on the 26th or Sunday. I may go out Monday for a bit. On the 19th I have plans with the family. I need to test and tune the beer cans. I may be able to meet you guys Sunday afternoon this weekend if anyone is out there. I wont be around in the morning but should be in the afternoon time.
We saw a 21 foot Talon last sunday???? Looked very familiar. I think Randy was getting the bugs out of it. this spring/summer/ fall/ winter are going to be a lot of fun.
I have just been cleaning the big empty space in my garage because I am bored. I need to decorate it with something? :rolleyes: :D :D

acatitude
02-10-2006, 02:56 PM
I have just been cleaning the big empty space in my garage because I am bored. I need to decorate it with something? :rolleyes: :D :D
Gee let me close my eyes and get a visual of the color sceme that would look good in that garage..... its pretty deep garage so mmmmmm :boxed: :boxed:

DCBob
02-10-2006, 03:05 PM
Gee let me close my eyes and get a visual of the color sceme that would look good in that garage..... its pretty deep garage so mmmmmm :boxed: :boxed:
:idea: Is there something going on we should know about??

acatitude
02-10-2006, 04:49 PM
:idea: Is there something going on we should know about??
just wondering how some kool paint would look on that aluminuim 12 ft gregor....... that big ass garage id think hed get at least a 14 footer

randy77zt
02-10-2006, 05:16 PM
dam-i was spotted.i am not a football fan.i like to make my own adrenaline rush.was that don riding in 1 of the 2 v-bottems i passed heading west?i have been lurking on these boards but i didnt post when i didnt own a boat.since i am a poor working bastard i bought a good enough boat for the delta.the old boat i had 2 years ago was a little rough on the delta.i will be watching for times when people are heading out.

Cat Skinner
02-10-2006, 10:19 PM
I'll be out early Sunday to rip the lips of a few fish and then pick up the family for wake boarding and Island check. Stop by if your in the neighborhood.
Cat Skinner

Shorty2
02-11-2006, 10:07 AM
I am all about going out on the 26th or Sunday. I may go out Monday for a bit. On the 19th I have plans with the family. I need to test and tune the beer cans. I may be able to meet you guys Sunday afternoon this weekend if anyone is out there. I wont be around in the morning but should be in the afternoon time.
We saw a 21 foot Talon last sunday???? Looked very familiar. I think Randy was getting the bugs out of it. this spring/summer/ fall/ winter are going to be a lot of fun.
I already miss my old boat, how'ed she look out there last sunday?
Runnin good i hope!

deltarat
02-11-2006, 05:22 PM
I will be leaving Oarwood by 10:30, where will every one be around lunch time?

T-Bag'n
02-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Launching at B&W at 10am. Iknow of three stops Garilc Bros., Windmill cove and Tower park. Either Garlic Bros or Windmill cove 1st stop....Jetboatguru will be with us in his DCB with outboards.

deltarat
02-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Hey it was great to see you guys today and lunch was great. T Bag Congrats on the new boat it looks bitchin, I know that you will be havin a great time this summer in that bad boy. Jetboat guru, or is it "Start It Up" it was great to meet you today, and always the DCB is bad ass!!! Braman, it was nice to see you and I cant wait until Barreyssa in the spring, its going to be a blast. If

T-Bag'n
02-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Had a great day on the water, boat ran great and the beers were cold. Hard to beleive it's Febuary. Nice to meet Deltarat and his crew, I'm sure we'll be doing again soon I hope!!!