I'd really like to thank first and fore most Hackjob (Tyson and the Mrs.) and Flatbroke (Chris and the Mrs.) for putting on such a great event. I can't remember a time with as many great people together and not running into any jerks at all from that group at anytime. I had a ton of people even make that observation to me about our group that and asking how we knew each other and so on with out boring everyone. I would like to throw out some names to say thanks too, and thanks to the 13 who voted for my boat. I won you know! Once again and this includes your Mrs too or Mr. HackJob, Flatbroke, DanHurcules and Amy thanks for being sweet this morning, hope you won some cash. VictorFP your one hell of a guy and got a sweet girl Bonnevillebaby. Roostwear, gotta love that band BeautifulNoise the fastest slow person I know. Cyclone, what a beautiful boat. HalletDave, is that your hand on my oh nevermind. Rivertard, dude, the hotel owes you big for cleaning the cobb webs off the bridge. HBjet and Lakes only both hot rides but didn't get a chance to talk with either much. Discocharger your a good guy sorry to hear about the tools. The Mayor another one of my neighbors I find out about having a boat Looks like all had fun. rrrr, you made a long trip and hope to see you next year if not sooner. WallyGator, too bad about the bad luck + people messing with you hopefully not someone from our group, and a bunch of others but its kinda a blur on names and stuff. If anyone knows the brothers from Southwind I still wanna talk to them if possible. Oh yeah and the only other Ranger to show up, I think John Hunt and his wife from AZ.(pic attach) And I feel real bad I forgot your name but you were real cool and your wife too, we made the run together from the Avi to the sandbar. The red boat..... Spicy Hot on the back. Sorry I took off had to load up and get to a b-day party.