Ok.... I am so sick and tired of hearing the same misconception about how expensive DCB's are that I felt obligated to put the reality into black and white..... As most of you know DCB has a 29' canopied cat and Eliminator has both a 28' and 30' Canopied cat.... so I compared all 3 .... These prices were retail based and on a bone stock, twin 496HO model with a trailer. Interesting part is that the DCB comes with alot more in thier bone stock package... But
here is the Skinny, quoted all 3 Today
Eliminator Daytona 28 ICC $176,604
DCB F-29 $179,950
Eliminator Daytona 30 ICC $199,604
So based on retail relative pricing for
$3,347 more than a 28' ICC or $19,654 less than a 30' ICC you can have a DCB F-29 not to mention that the DCB comes with
1. A stereo(yes upgrade on eliminator)
2. Gaffrig Gauges(yes upgrade on eliminator)
3. Dual Ram Steering(yes upgrade on eliminator)
4. Latham Throttles and shifters (yes upgrade on eliminator)
+ I dont know if Eliminators come on a competitive trailer still or not but if they do the Extreme trailer that all DCB's sit on would be another distinct upgrade....I even think 12 V sockets come in the base models for free now
I know alot of this boils down to what you like as far as lines on a boat and what flag you want to wave, but the whole DCB's are sooooo expensive myth needs to be "myth busted"..... I cant wait for eliminator lovers and owner's daughters to strike a pose here and I hope this thread flames out of control for a few days.... but I feel confident Kool-Aid Lovers abroad will douse those mythful Flames with thier gigantic Kool Aid eminating hoses..... bring it on Kids .... Cats and Tunnels needs a little rumble! :devil: :devil: