Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Info Please

ROZ
    220, 221 whatever it takes!
    You've been hanging around HH I see.. lol

Sweet Addiction
    I can pick a Honda EU1000 up for $400.00. Is this not enough power to charge 3 blue tops while running the system?

Mr. Naudio
    I can pick a Honda EU1000 up for $400.00. Is this not enough power to charge 3 blue tops while running the system?
    What kind (and size)amps?
    And power supply.
    With the cascade 90 the 2000 is the way to go.

Phat Matt
    The Cascade 90 itself would be too much for the 1000. I only run the 75 on the 2000.

707dog
    hey fellas im lost..a generator for the boat batterys?? iv had fat systems in all my boats and never had any probs with the batterys whats the dealio with the generators??...sorry to jack your thread but just looking for some 411 for my confusion...

Phat Matt
    hey fellas im lost..a generator for the boat batterys?? iv had fat systems in all my boats and never had any probs with the batterys whats the dealio with the generators??...sorry to jack your thread but just looking for some 411 for my confusion...
    I am running 4 amps on my system that would probably kill a battery in 20 minutes. Instead of loading up on lead I have one battery for the stereo and a genny that is less than 50lbs. As long as you have gas, you have tunes, no kidding.
    Less weight and the stereo never dies.

707dog
    I am running 4 amps on my system that would probably kill a battery in 20 minutes. Instead of loading up on lead I have one battery for the stereo and a genny that is less than 50lbs. As long as you have gas, you have tunes, no kidding.
    Less weight and the stereo never dies.
    OWW SO ITS A SMALL GENERATOR?...AND YOU PLUG IT IN TO THE ONBOARD CHARGERS CORRECT?? NO PROBS WITH FUMES FROM THE EXHUAST?? I WAS INTERESTED IN THE ONBOARD CHARGERS FOR MY BOAT ALSO... MY UNCLE HAS ONE ON HIS PRO-BASS BOAT, HE SWEARS BUY IT...HEY SORRY AGAIN FOR JUMPIN ON YOUR THREAD..MAYBE I SHOULD START MY OWN

Mr. Naudio
    OWW SO ITS A SMALL GENERATOR?...AND YOU PLUG IT IN TO THE ONBOARD CHARGERS CORRECT?? NO PROBS WITH FUMES FROM THE EXHUAST?? I WAS INTERESTED IN THE ONBOARD CHARGERS FOR MY BOAT ALSO... MY UNCLE HAS ONE ON HIS PRO-BASS BOAT, HE SWEARS BUY IT...HEY SORRY AGAIN FOR JUMPIN ON YOUR THREAD..MAYBE I SHOULD START MY OWN
    His if I remember right is a honda 2000 exhaust plummed out the transom then ran to the power supply(converts from ac to 12volt dc)Then to a 2150 battery (servs as a buffer) then to the amps.
    The power supply is just like what a stereo shop would plug into the wall to power all their demo stuff.(110 ac to 12 dc).
    As long as you have gas you gots lots o power.
    Only draw back if you could call it one is the genny shoul be running to listen to the stereo.Kinda kool though to have to start up your stereo:jawdrop:
    Matts syestem is way sick.
    Someday I,ll get the chance to hear it.Was there for the build and would expect it to knock somthing in the dirt.

707dog
    wow:idea: might have some new additions to my boat before summer cause my big amp drams alot from the battery which im sure my other 2 do also. i do know the my boat has some system that when the battery/batterys get down passed a certain level everything shuts down and will leave enough in the batterys to start the boat..but i like that genny and other do hicky delio..im going to be down in havi at the end of may maybe ill get a chance to check one of your guys set up sounds interresting..matt bro you sound like the juke box on water guy...maybe ill get a chance to hear it...

Phat Matt
    Yes it is small. It's portable. I take it out and use it for camping. The onboard charger has a plug for full power (when playing) and a float charger for when it is in storage.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...24DSC01116.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...24DSC01128.JPG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast