After I sold my 56 ft houseboat I bought this new Trailerable houseboat for Lake Shasta which has proven after four times out is to small for us so will be going back to a large houseboat that will stay at Shasta.so this is for sale its a Tracker 32 modified 2004 model it is now 35 ft as there has been added a dock/shore front bumper system to tie up on shore, a solor battery system with inverter,instant hotwater,a real bath room with a 70 gal holding tank that can be dumped like an RV.full cabin, full cabin cabnets have been added .the trailer has surge brakes ,I pulled it to Shasta with my F250 with no problems.the motor is a merc 3.0 I could cruise at 12-15 mph loaded it took only 30 min to get from the dam to Bridge bay. I have added a full canvas to the front and rear with doors and windows.,there is a king size bed on the back .I love the boat and being able to haul it to other lakes but the wife wants more room to spend a week or more on the boat. It is still under warrenty. So heres the deal I have $ 46,000.00 in it and will sell it for
$ 36,000.00 . will gladly take anyone out in it