Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Impressed You @ The Show?

Eliminator 4 Life
    Well definaltey the 22 is a impressive lil rocket and I really love the colors on our 30 daytona infact there might be a new boat in the works. I also like the colors on our 25 daytona and the 38 eagle.
    And of course the 36 coupe is very impressie with the push buttom hatches...

BADBLOWN572
    $6k option from what was explained to me.....Definitely trick
    I like the Howard Deck, but then again I'm biased.
    I can believe $6K. I would bet that the aluminum in that ram was at least $1K (not counting the aluminum hyd cyl). Then add machine time, finishing, installation, fasteners, etc... It all adds up, but it is VERY impressive.
    Unfortunately I didn't get an opportunity to stop by Howard and check out their boats. I can believe that they brought their "A" game just off of past performance. I also wanted to check out the Spectre booth, but never got to it.

MR HARLEY
    All I've read so far is that people weren't impressed with the new DCB 26' Deckboat. I was hoping someone would put up some pics of it, but I haven't seen any yet.
    Here ya go RD.
    http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...D/Img_0296.jpg
    Entrance shot of the bow area.
    http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...D/Img_0297.jpg

riverbound
    I've been waiting to read a thread like this sense I didn't get to go..
    All I've read so far is that people weren't impressed with the new DCB 26' Deckboat. I was hoping someone would put up some pics of it, but I haven't seen any yet.
    RD
    I wasnt impressed with the DCB deck either. there seemed to be a lot of things that werent up to DCB standards (maybe this one was just thrown together for the show??)

riverbound
    Well definaltey the 22 is a impressive lil rocket and I really love the colors on our 30 daytona infact there might be a new boat in the works. I also like the colors on our 25 daytona and the 38 eagle.
    And of course the 36 coupe is very impressie with the push buttom hatches...
    The 22 is beautiful, except for the rear hatch area.

UnionJack
    Adrenaline powerboats 30' Vee was pretty hot

Havasu_Dreamin
    Adrenaline powerboats 30' Vee was pretty hot
    Agreed, did not get a chance to see it up close but walked by it after setting up and it looked real nice.....

shockwaveharry
    The Eliminator Coupe is a very fine piece of equipment.
    The capped conquest was the "Belle of the Ball".
    Nordic's "prototype" carbon Blaze buried in the back looked great.
    Between the bikini fashion show and Nikki, "Miss Latin America" in the Extreme booth, I spent alot of time downstairs getting impressed...
    Oh, and after years of denial, I officially became a pontoon boat fan this year! I want a 28 foot, big block I/O with a wood grain dash, hydraulic super-sized Bimini, off shore controls, the right gages and that over-stuffed, ultra suede type seating with lots of room to lounge around...
    How'd I miss the jerky????

i think dcb's are the shiit but that one just dosen't say deck boat to me...more like a open bow cat with a flat spot up front to jump off of....

Not So Fast
    Here ya go RD.
    http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...D/Img_0296.jpg
    Entrance shot of the bow area.
    http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...D/Img_0297.jpg
    Pretty doubtful that the entry metal will be used except in the east, certainly not here in Arizona, can you say blistered feet. Probably just for the show huh? NSF

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast