Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: mercatoid

  1. #1
    what is it exactly, my friend blew the inline fuse but does not know what it goes to

  2. #2
    Sotally Tober
    If we are talking the same thing I believe it is to help prevent electolysis while your boat is in the water, I think it is called mercathode? I have one on my BIII. What motor/outdrive does he have?

  3. #3
    Yeah that's it whay the fuseable link
    502 bravo1

  4. #4
    Sotally Tober
    It actually takes 12v to run it. Ive heard they check them by placing some insturment in the water around the outdrive to check if the barrier is working. From what Ive heard, unless you moor your boat dont worry about it. I would replace it though, its only a fuse.

  5. #5
    cool thanks

Similar Threads

  1. mercatoid ?
    By Scapegoat1 in forum Out Drive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 07:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts