Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: local lake this sat. 8/30

C-2
    bordsmnj:
    C-2:
    Elsinore this Sunday. 210 Hallett, 23' Caliber One, 21' Baja. Hanging in the cove. hey we're going sunday,too. see boat below,plus a mostly yellow,18'tahiti jet,and a sea doo of some sort.we'll be in the cove with at least one blue easy up, and a cooler with extra coors lights in it. come on by for a beer or two if yuh see us Cool, we'll keep an eye out for ya. My neighbor's Caliber is white with lots of blue flames. He swear's he'll be at the lake early to set up a canopy..we'll see. I have a 5 month old, so not sure if I'm going out early or about noonish. Another HB member is also kicking around the idea of coming out.
    I'm in the pic below and will also have some silvers. See ya out there!

Kilrtoy
    Hey Kilroy, I'm doing Buena Saturday, but would like to hit Castaic on Sunday. What time are you heading up? Maybe we can meet up for a cup of beer and swap stories about Tampa-Land !!
    We are usually on the water no later than 10:
    we usually anchor where everyone does there speed runs,
    In the back corner....

bordsmnj
    C-2:
    bordsmnj:
    C-2:
    Elsinore this Sunday. 210 Hallett, 23' Caliber One, 21' Baja. Hanging in the cove. hey we're going sunday,too. see boat below,plus a mostly yellow,18'tahiti jet,and a sea doo of some sort.we'll be in the cove with at least one blue easy up, and a cooler with extra coors lights in it. come on by for a beer or two if yuh see us Cool, we'll keep an eye out for ya. My neighbor's Caliber is white with lots of blue flames. He swear's he'll be at the lake early to set up a canopy..we'll see. I have a 5 month old, so not sure if I'm going out early or about noonish. Another HB member is also kicking around the idea of coming out.
    I'm in the pic below and will also have some silvers. See ya out there! ok,cool. yeah i try to get there early but it never happens. here's what the boat lookes like if your heading in or out of the cove.
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/522/349aftshck7ab.jpg[/img]
    [ August 30, 2003, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: bordsmnj ]

JetBoatRich
    75_Elim:
    Kilrtoy:
    Castaic sunday... Hey Kilroy, I'm doing Buena Saturday, but would like to hit Castaic on Sunday. What time are you heading up? Maybe we can meet up for a cup of beer and swap stories about Tampa-Land !! Have not heard "TAMPA-LAND" in a long time, spent a lot of nights up there wheeling

75_Elim
    Kilrtoy:
    Hey Kilroy, I'm doing Buena Saturday, but would like to hit Castaic on Sunday. What time are you heading up? Maybe we can meet up for a cup of beer and swap stories about Tampa-Land !!
    We are usually on the water no later than 10:
    we usually anchor where everyone does there speed runs,
    In the back corner.... Cool Deal, Bigamist and I should be up there in the AM for a while. Keep an eye out for a red,white and wood grain (oh ya, I said wood grain!) Eliminator day cruiser.

JetBoatRich
    Had a good time today Jerry

75_Elim
    JetBoatRich:
    Had a good time today Jerry Had a great time We never saw Kilrtoy, looked around a couple different times, but never saw him. We did run into a few other friends in the very back of copper castaic and had another perfect day on the water. I actually just got home after we all stopped at Chuys on the way home to continue the party with some grub. So how was Isabella ? Was Dave feeling better? he said his stomach was givin him some trouble on Saturday. Saturday at Buena was also a good time on the water.... This has just been a great weekend. I hope your enjoying it as much as me, hell I hope everyone is enjoying it!

Kilrtoy
    Jerry AKA 75 ELIM
    Im sorry.
    MRS had to work Friday night got off at 730 Sat morning and then we had my sons B-day party that afternoon. She told me later that night no lake tommorrow IM SLEEPING IN. We are going tommorrow instead. I owe you some beers next time.
    Glad you guys had fun.
    We will be there there monday ...

75_Elim
    Kilrtoy:
    Jerry AKA 75 ELIM
    Im sorry.
    MRS had to work Friday night got off at 730 Sat morning and then we had my sons B-day party that afternoon. She told me later that night no lake tommorrow IM SLEEPING IN. We are going tommorrow instead. I owe you some beers next time.
    Glad you guys had fun.
    We will be there there monday ... That's cool..... We did have a great time. Now I do feel better knowing we just couldn't find you. As for tomorrow, I'm frikin dog tired after these past two days and I have a BBQ at 2 hopefully. So I probably won't make it up again. So keep the beers cold and we'll have um another weekend or if your going to OP6C- 6 in October, we can pour a few in a beer-bong and drink then.

JetBoatRich
    Isabella was great, had the lake to ourself. Left at 5 and no wind.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast