Hello all
its getting close to dropin the boats , blowen out the cob webbs , burnning in the woofers ,seeting the valves,kicken on the beach ,or just being your joyfull self,
ITTTSSSSSS TTIMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!
yes once again its time to wake up the liver ,
and rock the mud puddle we call
"LAKE SMELLSOMEMORE"
the party fevers will be hosting
"RUN WHAT YA BRUNG 2"
March 14-16
cranes lakeside park & resort Lake elsinore CA
for camp site reservations call 909-678-2112
Let them know you are with the"run what ya brung"
crowd.
This is a week end event or can just be a stop by and check it out, last year a lot of peeps stayed the weekendand some came on saterday just for the day.This is a kid frendly event!!!!!!so bring the hole famdamly!!!!!
their will be a radar gun and some gps units floating around and im sure the egos will fler up like last year with some fast and the furious
on the water the speed zone is wide open!
please bring your life line if your ganna get nuts!!!!! we whant to have a run 3 next year!!!
I will also round up some batt chargers for thouse who think they have to rock the park!!!!!!
I am going to start a list of peeps so ya know the drill post when and how many are cumming
their are about 25 camp sites avalible
if we go over that then we will have to make a change of arangements their are some other places we can move it to!!!
also this year i would like to set up a pot luck
for sat night if any body is intrested!!!!!
for those going to be joining sat night please bring some fire wood ,i will bring a bunch ,but somthing tells me its going do be a good sunrise sunday!!!!!
on sat we will be holding a team horse shoe turnie
if any buddy is into it we will be playing for cash, sing up your team buy sat 12 pm!
and bring your sticks the pool table got a little nutty last year as well!!!!!
There might be a dj saterday have to firm that up
still!!!!!!!
this was a awsome time last year ck out the pics on www.rivertoys.com
the flatties showed for some great passes as well as some jet to v drive comps,
dont forget your coorks if "e" cop is on the water he has to do his job. he helps keep the speed zone open so we apricate the fact that he may be on the water !!
well thats all for now Please post with your plans to show!!!!
C-Ya
p.f
[ January 30, 2003, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: partyfever ]