We have tested the Doug Herbert titanium retainers to astronomical numbers. I have never seen one fail. And they are 59 bucks for a full set. So, why not run them. You are not in the rpm band to desperately need them, but any lightening on this side of the rocker arm is helpful for any rpm. (And rumor going around that Doug actually ran a set of his retainers on his fuel car to prove they work. Cannot confirm, although a worker at Dougs parts store did tell me it was more than a rumor.) If you are afraid of them, then run the tricktitanium ones for 100 bucks a set.
10 degree locks are manditory in my mind. Boats see hard time, don't skimp on this. And like Chris stated, gives room for a lash cap if you want to go that route. Pull one 7 degree through and it will cost you 1000 times the cost of the 10 degree locks.
There are not that many spring manufacturers. These individual cam companies do not make their own stuff. So look for the material, the installed heights, the pressures etc that you want to run, and forget about the name on the box. The 'superclean' springs, as they call them, are usually worth the extra money, and will test out amazingly well day after day, month after month, and even year after year. Great endurance material.