Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: boys trip pics

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I have paid for it before!!!
    :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea

JackieV
    WOW! You boys look like you were have'n some FUN!
    I just don't see any of the boys really except for Mr. Hoots passed out...this was a "Boys" trip...right. Hummmmm :idea:
    Just given you a hard time guys!
    Hey, that pole sure does get some action. LOL

HOOTER SLED-
    I don't even wanna know what kind of peverted sheit this is refering too!!!
    That thing she posted was a little card. I took it with me last weekend to pull a prank on someone but forgot it in my bag at the house. :hammer2:

HOOTER SLED-
    WOW! You boys look like you were have'n some FUN!
    I just don't see any of the boys really except for Mr. Hoots passed out...this was a "Boys" trip...right. Hummmmm :idea:
    Just given you a hard time guys!
    Hey, that pole sure does get some action. LOL
    That's cuz Mr. Hoots was drinking beer from like 9am Sat. to like 2am Sunday. Not to mention the tough work it was watching the ladies on the pole, switching up the music, keeping the ladies squirted down. Man, a dude can get tired from all that hard work. :devil:

djunkie
    That's cuz Mr. Hoots was drinking beer from like 9am Sat. to like 2am Sunday. Not to mention the tough work it was watching the ladies on the pole, switching up the music, keeping the ladies squirted down. Man, a dude can get tired from all that hard work. :devil:
    Lightweight.....

djunkie
    Funny, we were mentioning you on the way up. You're the one with the pad. Wassup??? You heading up Labor??? We should have the same crew with the addition of the ladies. Pool party Dj's pad. :devil:
    By the way it scares me that you guys were talking about me. What are you all gay. I know I'm a sexy beast but shouldn't the focus be on women. :wink:

djunkie
    Well even if you don't go can your girl come with anyway? I'll take care of her for you!!! *WINK*
    You might as well take her. Just make sure you send me the pics of you 2 gettin it on.

*!Ken's Wife!*
    You might as well take her. Just make sure you send me the pics of you 2 gettin it on.
    Ummmmmm I'll take pics but you don't get to see them *WINK* Shiat!! I'll take video even!!

djunkie
    Ummmmmm I'll take pics but you don't get to see them *WINK* Shiat!! I'll take video even!!
    If me no see, then she no go. Its part of the deal. :yuk:

*!Ken's Wife!*
    By the way it scares me that you guys were talking about me. What are you all gay. I know I'm a sexy beast but shouldn't the focus be on women. :wink:
    You're not a woman!? STOP THE CAR!!!!!!!! *WINK*

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425