Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: ITS SEMI-OFFICIAL! "No Doubt" for sale

nodigg
    Lots of inquiry, no cash yet so......
    BTTT
    1999/rebuilt winter 2005 with all new interior and one of a kind layout. walk thru transom, double, stand-up helm, tilt wheel, kill tether, wake board spotter seat, 2 front lounges, two hidden coolers, recessed cup holders and lighting, xm stereo, flip down sony head, 10 disc c.d., two subs, 8 Focal 6x9's, (2 more 6x9's under the hatch on a cut-out switch), one wireless remote, transom and bow wired remotes, two 6 volt golf cart batteries, 2-12 volt deep cycle, Perko switch, two amps, removeable wake board pole, power engine hatch, three bilge pumps, 80 gallon gas, 120 mph speedo, boost gauge, oil temp, power steering front to back and dual hydraulic external, drive shower, aqua step, front wash down, Anchor locker, ski/wake board locker, Helm storage compartment, white powder coat rails, screen enclosure for the rear, 6 powder coated pop-up cleats, double bimini, docking lights, next the motor......BUILT
    My old 502 block bored to a 540, Crower rotating assembly, mild cam, aluminium heads and pistons, billet crank, rollers, hydraulic, oil cooler,. Built for a blower. The Whipple started making some noise so I took it off for warranty replacement, (10 hours) Whipple will not return my calls or emails for warranty info. So, to use it this summer I installed a Dominator 950 set-up. 87 Octane, idles great, lots of torque. Still have the Whipple set-up and will sell with the boat not installed. Who knows, maybe I will eventually get a response from Whipple.
    Bravo 1 outdrive was torn down and fully inspected last week. No wear apparent.
    Questions? PM me

nodigg
    Wake board pole included with purchase!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...05_077-med.jpg
    I have decided to sell her as she is equipped, new motor and all. (Found a bigger motor for the new boat)
    How fast is she without the Whipple you ask?
    Well, I ran with the new 25 Dominator Sunday afternoon equipped with an HO and did not have to use full throttle to keep up. It'll pull purdy good still.....

jayd_jr
    Wake board pole included with purchase!
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...05_077-med.jpg
    I have decided to sell her as she is equipped, new motor and all. (Found a bigger motor for the new boat)
    How fast is she without the Whipple you ask?
    Well, I ran with the new 25 Dominator Sunday afternoon equipped with an HO and did not have to use full throttle to keep up. It'll pull purdy good still.....
    well you need to add an extension to that wake board pole. Maybe then it will sell. I assume your motor is about equivent to and 496 mag? If so my bat runs well with it and has seen high 60's

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789