Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: bay to havasu??

707dog
    Very cool. We took our kids instantly on the boats, and they absolutely love it. Hell, our oldes falls right to sleep, but only if he's in a jet boat. It's pretty funny. I didn't realize kids could go to T's, otherwise we'd have been there. OUr babysitter backed out at the last minute. Damn the luck.
    Our time share is through Interval International, and there is another company associated w/ them as well. I remember seeing several resorts in the books in Havasu that we could use. I just need to look again...
    BRA
    A FEW PEOPLE HAD THERE LIL ONE'S WITH THEM @ T'S!! ON ANOTHER NOTE WE FINALLY GOT A GOOD OFFER ON THAT CASA WE HAVE..I BELIEVE THE DAMN THING IS FINALLY GONE..LMAO..WELL HOPEFULLY YOU CAN MAKE IT DOWN THERE(HAVI) I GOT A NICE GROUP READY TO HEAD DOWN SO ITS GONNA BE INTERESTING...

Havasu1986
    those are some cool azz pictures!! whats the buzz about beach parking in the channel?? that was a big reason for us to get a h2o spot!!
    There trying to make you park 15' apart to limit the amount of boats and people in the channel. The beach in front of the condos where you are staying does not belong to the condos. Anybody can park there. Just get there early and set up your day camp and nobody should bug you. Most people want to be in the channel where the action is. We usually park at the condos to stay away from it.

abraman1326
    A FEW PEOPLE HAD THERE LIL ONE'S WITH THEM @ T'S!! ON ANOTHER NOTE WE FINALLY GOT A GOOD OFFER ON THAT CASA WE HAVE..I BELIEVE THE DAMN THING IS FINALLY GONE..LMAO..WELL HOPEFULLY YOU CAN MAKE IT DOWN THERE(HAVI) I GOT A NICE GROUP READY TO HEAD DOWN SO ITS GONNA BE INTERESTING...
    Congrats on selling the house. I hope the rest of the transaction goes well. Let me know if you need any help w/ anything. I do both Mortgages, and Real Estate Sales, so don't hesitate to ask...
    BRA

707dog
    There trying to make you park 15' apart to limit the amount of boats and people in the channel. The beach in front of the condos where you are staying does not belong to the condos. Anybody can park there. Just get there early and set up your day camp and nobody should bug you. Most people want to be in the channel where the action is. We usually park at the condos to stay away from it.
    yeah thats what i was reading in another thread but wasnt really sure what they where talking about was just kinda roamin the thread.."is the city trying to pass some ordanance or code??" we are having the same thing done to us up here at our hang out spot on lake berryessa taking away the bridge/cove that has become pretty popular for years and they are gonna log it off for no traffic..for the same reasons i assume the city of havi is using..underage drinking,boob shots,fighting..ect..but hell for us its not so much the boat owners its the bumb azz'z from shore who swim out and try to hang out on peoples boats but cant seem to make it back to shore and end up drownding + fighting along the shore..i know i see more action on shore than out in the water well except for hooter shots...lol

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789